Well Driller Bond
Individuals who apply for a pump installer license as a well driller must meet certain qualifications and post a surety bond.
The drilling, construction, deepening, repair, renovation, replacement, cleaning, development, abandonment, and pump installation/repair of the following well types, if greater than 30 feet deep, is regulated by the Administrative Rules for Water Wells and the applicable work must be completed by a licensed water well driller or licensed pump installer:
- Private Water Production Wells (e.g., domestic, stockwater, irrigation, industrial, and commercial wells)
- Public Water System Supply Wells
- Recharge and Recovery Wells
- Cathodic Protection Wells
- Heating and Cooling Exchange Wells (Both closed-loop and open loop vertical systems)
- Test Wells and Monitoring Wells, and Piezometers
- Inclinometers and Dewatering Wells if they affect an established aquifer
A Better Price Starts Right Here!
Let's start with some basic information about your company to get going on your new Bond or Insurance. Please note that anything marked
must be completed before you can submit the form.
Prefer To Call?
We would love to help you over the phone. Call us at (800) 451-4854!